Sunday, September 4, 2011

School Starts!

Ciao Family and Friends!


So not much happened this week. Classes were great!
Brianna and Brittany cooked dinner for us on Tuesday and Jen and I made dinner Wednesday! It actually turned out well!! We made breaded chicken with green beans and rice. Our apartment is still standing and we're all alive! haha.. 

my New bag :)
I purchased a leather purse!! I absolutely LOVE it! It was originally 95 euro and I got the guy down to 55 euro! I was very proud of myself haha. It's perfect for school!

I also bought a pair of oxfords. They were only 12 Euro. I just wanted another pair of comfy shoes to walk in!










It was my friend Elye's 21st birthday, so we went out Friday night! Absolutely great night! Night life here is very big! Every night the streets and bars are packed! I have met so many cool people from just walking around at night. (Not by myself. I promise!) We became friends with the DJ at Blob and he let us DJ. It was so fun!
Imma DJ! hahah
Elyse and I


Other than that it's been a pretty normal week. Brit, Bri, myself and a few other girls got American breakfast this morning... NOT the same as back home, but it was nice to have eggs, toast, and pancakes. (We can't find syrup anywhere and we don't have a toaster to make toast.) It also rained today for the first time since we've been here so we just stayed in and did some travel planning!! Hopefully Ireland for Thanksgiving and Greece in October!

I hope everyone is doing well! I miss everyone sooo much!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment